The Student Advice Service offers free, confidential and independent support to all Cambridge University students. If you feel you have been discriminated against, treated unfairly or would like to discuss something that is bothering you, contact us, whether it's the first time you have a question or as a last resort.
Visit the Student Advice Service website for a wealth of information on support, welfare, academic affairs and other topics.
Other welfare resources
- Committee for Student Support and Rights (ComSSaR)
- Welfare bulletin
- Welfare campaigns
- Free Pregnancy tests
- C-Card scheme: free condoms and sexual health advice for students in the colleges and the University
Other academic affairs resources
- Student Complaints (University Student Handbook)
- Resources for College Academic Affairs Officers
- Resources for Faculty Board reps
- Education campaigns